We are starting our Setup Sessions with the InTune Course - Held over a series of two evenings, each session will focus on a specific area of suspension. The sessions form a logical flow, with each one being presented in a simple, easily relatable way.
We’ve split the sessions up to avoid ‘information overload’ and give you a chance to apply the concepts to your own bike’s suspension between sessions.
Less data charts and high tech jargon, more practical applications and ‘real world’ knowledge.
Primarily, it's a learning experience.
Using visual aids, workshop walkthroughs and detailed course material, we will explain complicated things the simple way - so you can demystify the dark art of suspension for yourself.
The InTune course covers:
- What your suspension does and how it works.
- How to adjust your suspension correctly.
- How to perform service procedures - lower leg fork service, air can shock service.
Based at the ProFlow workshop, you’ll get exclusive insight from industry professionals and learn from the best. We think it’s one of the best suspension investments you can make.
We’ve structured this course to give you the most complete suspension learning experience in New Zealand. Like the sound of it? Here’s a little more detail:
This first session is all about getting the fundamentals of suspension dialled. We’ll be getting familiar with different suspension terms and components, so we are all on the same page for the rest of the course.Then we’ll dive into what suspension does, talking about springs and dampers, and how to setup your suspension.
Suspension setup is completely unique to each individual. Changing factors such as ability, preferred terrain, track conditions mean suspension setup isn’t exactly straightforward. Dont stress, by the end of this session you’ll know what to adjust to setup your suspension correctly, so you get the most out of it.
Maintenance time. We’ll show you two essential maintenance procedures in the workshop - fork lowers and shock air can servicing (with a few of our time proven tips and tricks). Knowing these procedures is guaranteed to save you money and keep your kit running mint. You’ll then receive all the fluids you’ll need to get stuck in at home.
- Intune course - $349 Per Person
- The course will run for a series of two Monday nights in the Proflow Workshop at 51 Industrial Place, Queenstown.
- Each session will start at 6pm and run for approximately 3 hours.
- Delicious food and beverages are included, as well as the consumables (oils/lubricants) you’ll need for your first maintenance procedures.
- Spaces are limited to a minimum of 4 and maximum of 6 people per course, so get in quick. Book your spot by filling out the booking form below. We hope to see you soon!
We’re confident that this course will give you a valuable lifetime of knowledge on how to setup, adjust and maintain your suspension. If you have any questions, feel free to get in touch with email@example.com