The e-Storia features much of the same technology of the Storia V3 but in a more robust package built specifically for the stresses involved with the higher vehicle weight of E -bikes and tailored to provide ultimate control for all riders from the enthusiast to those at the elite level of E-bike enduro riding.
While the Storia V3 is built for best-in-class weight and performance the e-Storia is designed with an emphasis on toughness to drastically improve reliability over dampers without dedicated E-bike construction.
The stronger shock design can help increase the lifespan of bike chassis components as well, and increase range of tune-ability accomodating a wider range of bike and rider types.
An industry “first” an ultra-high performance suspension specifically designed for aggressive E-bike riding and super comfort level for professional riders and all enthusiasts.
– Integrated reservoir head design
– Stronger body construction
– Reservoir with large volume bladder design
– Dedicated spring platform for stiffer springs
– Negative spring to avoid harsh top-out and improve bike platform stability
– New rebound adjustment to increase tuning range
– Chromemoly shaft with low-friction coating
– New compression valve for more adjustability and smoother riding
– 4 way adjustable (LSC-HSC-LSR-Lok proprietary system)
– No cavitation
– Very low hysteresis to improve dynamic response
– Completely indipendent bump/rebound adjustment
– New check valve with low inertia for a better control and sensitivity
– New externally adjustable HBC
– More efficient HBC design to increase bottom out protection
– New seals design to reduce friction
– New main piston design with high flow to improve sensitivity and tunability
– All valves with turbulent flow for very low temperature depending
– New high viscosity index oil for longer consistend riding in all situations
– Standard or Trunnion mount
Weight: 460 gr.
(210×55 mm. Standard mount – without spring)
AVAILABLE LENGHTS / STROKE
210 / 50 mm
210 / 52.5 mm
210 / 55 mm
230 / 57.5mm
230 / 60 mm
230 / 62.5 mm
230 / 65 mm
185 / 50 mm
185 / 52.5 mm
185 / 55 mm
205 / 57.5 mm
205 / 60 mm
205 / 62.5 mm
205 / 65 mm