Unior BikeGator Repair Stand, Quick Release
- Free nationwide shipping on all orders over $149
Tools with verified quality
Unior Hand tools are in compliance with the European and global quality standards. Unior is striving to assure the high quality of hand tools also as a fully authorized CEO (European Tools Committee) member.
Unior was among the first manufacturers of hand tools in Europe to receive ISO 9001 quality certificate. In 1994, the company received ISO 9001 quality certificate for the development, production and marketing of hand tools, sheet metal housing for hand tools and mechanical processing of forging parts.
Unior tools are in compliance with DIN standard. Since 1991, the tools for working at high voltage also proudly hold VDE certificate, issued by VDE Institute- "Pruf und Zertifizierungsinstitut" from Offenbach in Germany.
BikeGator Repair Stand, Quick Release
- The Bike Gator! The new generation of Unior 1693A(1693AS) bike stand.
- The bike repair stand is the basic working tool both for service workshops and cycling enthusiasts.
- It is easy to assemble and the support tubes are fold together enabling easier transportation between work place.
- Clamp can grip tubes of any shape, with diameter of minimum Ø22mm to maximum Ø60mm.
- Maximum load capacity is 30kg
- Weight of the stand without tool tray is 5.7kg
- Replaceable rubber jaw covers, item 1693.11
- The stand features a new array of precision aluminum and steel parts which offer stiffness and durability.
- NEW Jaw mount and rotation system.
- Improved sliding system