Unior Disc Brake Piston Spreader
- Free nationwide shipping on all orders over $149
Tools with verified quality
Unior Hand tools are in compliance with the European and global quality standards. Unior is striving to assure the high quality of hand tools also as a fully authorized CEO (European Tools Committee) member.
Unior was among the first manufacturers of hand tools in Europe to receive ISO 9001 quality certificate. In 1994, the company received ISO 9001 quality certificate for the development, production and marketing of hand tools, sheet metal housing for hand tools and mechanical processing of forging parts.
Unior tools are in compliance with DIN standard. Since 1991, the tools for working at high voltage also proudly hold VDE certificate, issued by VDE Institute- "Pruf und Zertifizierungsinstitut" from Offenbach in Germany.
Disc Brake Piston Spreader
The conically shaped tip of the tool is designed to slide between the pads inside the caliper and spread the pads by pushing pistons back into the caliper. The tool is bent to under 30° for easier access to the caliper and features a double dipped handle for comfort.
- Made from laser cut tool steel
- Heat-treated for strength and lasting performance
- Double dipped ergonomic handle for comfort
1. remove wheel from bike
2. insert spreader between brake pads, pushing tool till the both brake pistons are back in the
3. remove the spreader and old brake pads
4. insert new brake pads
5. reinstall wheel back on