Unior Master Shop Repair Clamp for Electric Stands
- Free nationwide shipping on all orders over $149
Tools with verified quality
Unior Hand tools are in compliance with the European and global quality standards. Unior is striving to assure the high quality of hand tools also as a fully authorized CEO (European Tools Committee) member.
Unior was among the first manufacturers of hand tools in Europe to receive ISO 9001 quality certificate. In 1994, the company received ISO 9001 quality certificate for the development, production and marketing of hand tools, sheet metal housing for hand tools and mechanical processing of forging parts.
Unior tools are in compliance with DIN standard. Since 1991, the tools for working at high voltage also proudly hold VDE certificate, issued by VDE Institute- "Pruf und Zertifizierungsinstitut" from Offenbach in Germany.
Our most durable and rigid clamp is designed to support even the heaviest bikes. Clamp frame design enables the jaws to open and close parallel to each other and thus clamp the bike gently and securely in place. Thanks to round shape of clamping jaws, clamping force is distributed evenly around the clamping area. Low profile design of clamping jaws only requires 5 cm of exposed seat post for clamping. Jaws are covered in grippy replaceable rubber covers. Clamp is operated via ergonomically shaped rotating handle, which allows precise control of the clamping force. Master Shop Clamp mounting adapter is interchangeable and fits adapters for repair stands of other brands (parts not included).
- Durable and rigid, designed to support even the heaviest bikes.
- Round shape of clamping jaws allows clamping force distribution over the whole clamping area.
- Low profile, only 5 cm of exposed seat post needed to clamp the bike.
- Replaceable rubber jaw covers.
- Ergonomic rotating handle for great control of the clamping force.
- The clamp is compatible with all current Unior repair stands.
- Interchangeable adapter for compatibility with repair stands of other brands (parts not included).
- Made in Europe.