Unior Ratchet Combination Wrench
- Free nationwide shipping on all orders over $149
Tools with verified quality
Unior Hand tools are in compliance with the European and global quality standards. Unior is striving to assure the high quality of hand tools also as a fully authorized CEO (European Tools Committee) member.
Unior was among the first manufacturers of hand tools in Europe to receive ISO 9001 quality certificate. In 1994, the company received ISO 9001 quality certificate for the development, production and marketing of hand tools, sheet metal housing for hand tools and mechanical processing of forging parts.
Unior tools are in compliance with DIN standard. Since 1991, the tools for working at high voltage also proudly hold VDE certificate, issued by VDE Institute- "Pruf und Zertifizierungsinstitut" from Offenbach in Germany.
Ratchet Combination Wrench
The wrench is forged from premium chromium-vanadium steel. The wrench is distinguished by its exceptional toughness, durability and surface protection, which offers the user reliable and long-lasting use. It is an all-round solution for screwing bolts and nuts and an indispensable tool for professionals and DIY enthusiasts alike. The wrench has a two-way ratchet mechanism on the closed end, which ensures fast screwing. The stop-ring on the mechanism prevents the wrench from slipping off the nut.
- Ratchet: works both way, screw direction can be changed with button
- 72 - teeth, 5° working angle
- Stop ring on the ring part of the wrench prevents unexpected slip of the wrench from the nut and positioning back on the nut.
- It enables quick and easy tightening of the nut without causing damage to the user and quick, save and precise positioning of the wrench on the nut.
- Premium chrome vanadium steel
- Drop forged, entirely hardened and tempered