Unior Steel Wire Cutter
- Free nationwide shipping on all orders over $149
Tools with verified quality
Unior Hand tools are in compliance with the European and global quality standards. Unior is striving to assure the high quality of hand tools also as a fully authorized CEO (European Tools Committee) member.
Unior was among the first manufacturers of hand tools in Europe to receive ISO 9001 quality certificate. In 1994, the company received ISO 9001 quality certificate for the development, production and marketing of hand tools, sheet metal housing for hand tools and mechanical processing of forging parts.
Unior tools are in compliance with DIN standard. Since 1991, the tools for working at high voltage also proudly hold VDE certificate, issued by VDE Institute- "Pruf und Zertifizierungsinstitut" from Offenbach in Germany.
Steel Wire Cutters
- Pliers developed specially for cutting shift and break housing.
- Pliers cut precise and smooth without deformation to the cable housing and feature a build in crimping function for cable end caps.
- Locking mechanism keeps pliers closed for the easier storing. To unlock the locking mechanism simply squeeze and release the pliers.
- In order to preserve the ultimate cutting performance, we highly advice not to use pliers for cutting shift/brake wires and spokes.