- Free nationwide shipping on all orders over $149
Vorsprung Suspension has created an air spring with a truly better spring rate than a coil, everywhere in the travel. The Vorsprung Secus delivers the first and only air spring system to really come indistinguishably close to the linear spring rate of a coil fork for the entire first 2/3rds of its travel, with the advantage of a gentle end stroke progression to prevent bottoming without the “wall of force” harshness that excessively progressive springs create.
Advantages of the Vorsprung Secus include
- An enlarged negative air spring chamber delivers a soft, supple initial stroke for ultimate small bump compliance (yes, even compared to the Luftkappe)
- Proprietary Midstroke Support Valve improves predictability and support beyond the sag point
- Reduced lower leg pneumatic ramp means better scalability of the air spring, particularly for light riders who previously struggled to use full travel
- Plush and predictable like a coil, bottomless like an air spring
- Allows full use of travel in both directions - fully extends to topout without any quibbles (including on Debonair B1 air springs) and fully compresses without excessive ramp
- Allows more lower leg bath oil to be used for superior lubrication
- Considerably lighter than coil conversions - adds approximately 130g
- Simple setup - inflate fork, bounce on it a few times, press MSV charge button, go ride
- Compatible with OEM volume spacers for end-stroke progression adjustment
- Compatible with other aftermarket top-cap systems such as DSD Runt and MRP Ramp Control
- Lower compression ratios mean a more consistent spring rate
- Transferrable between any Secus-compatible forks with only a footstud to change at most
The Vorsprung Secus is compatible with a Fox 34, 36, 38 and Rockshox Pike, Lyric, Zeb.
ProFlow Suspension is the official Vorsprung New Zealand service centre - an elite partner with Vorsprung. Book in with us today for a world class suspension service using Vorsprung suspension products.