Unior Flat Tip Screwdriver
- Free nationwide shipping on all orders over $149
Tools with verified quality
Unior Hand tools are in compliance with the European and global quality standards. Unior is striving to assure the high quality of hand tools also as a fully authorized CEO (European Tools Committee) member.
Unior was among the first manufacturers of hand tools in Europe to receive ISO 9001 quality certificate. In 1994, the company received ISO 9001 quality certificate for the development, production and marketing of hand tools, sheet metal housing for hand tools and mechanical processing of forging parts.
Unior tools are in compliance with DIN standard. Since 1991, the tools for working at high voltage also proudly hold VDE certificate, issued by VDE Institute- "Pruf und Zertifizierungsinstitut" from Offenbach in Germany.
Flat Tip Screwdriver
- Blade: chrome-vanadium-molybdenum steel, entirely hardened and tempered
- Blade chrome plated, blacken tip
- Handle: ergonomic shape
- Three component material
- Hanging hole
- Made according to standard DIN ISO 2380-1:2006 and DIN ISO 2380-2:2006
- Made according to standard DIN 5264